Pride Sponge Cloth - Limited Edition
VENDOR: Ten and Co.
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup). Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills.
These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking. Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp)-cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste.
The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick-drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
A portion of sales from each cloth will be donated to to Rainbow Railroad, a global non-for-profit organization that supports the LGBTQ2S+ community. Rainbow Railroad helps globally relocate and find safety for people facing persecution based on their sexual identity, gender identity and sex characteristics. To learn more about Rainbow Railroad organization - click here.
17 cm x 20 cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
- Wash in washing machine or top dishwasher rack and air dry.
- The lifecycle of the cloth is dependent on how you use your cloth. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloth's can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
- Orders are processed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Packages are shipped plastic-free with recyclable materials made of post-consumer waste or with repurposed materials.
- $2.20 Canadian Lettermail shipping without tracking and insurance
- $11 Flat Rate Canadian Shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-10 business days)
Please note, if you choose lettermail shipping without tracking & insurance, we are not responsible if your order is lost or stolen in the shipping process.
- $7.50 CAD Flat Rate USA shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-8 business days)
Packaging + End of Life
- This product comes package free
- End of life: Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles. At the end of it's lifespan, these cloths can be thrown away with compostable waste.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In