Full Circle Sponge Cloth - Limited Edition
VENDOR: Ten and Co.
The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup). Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills.
These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking. Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp)-cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste.
The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick-drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
A portion of sales from this cloth will go towards Black Creek Community Farm which is an organization that has created an urban agricultural centre which engages, educates, and empowers diverse communities through sustainable food. Black Creek Community Farm supports the Jane Finch and Black Creek community by creating increased access to healthy food, on-site educational programming and community-led projects. It is an invaluable resource to the surrounding residents, and we encourage you to learn more about it here.
17 cm x 20 cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
- Wash in washing machine or top dishwasher rack and air dry.
- The lifecycle of the cloth is dependent on how you use your cloth. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloth's can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
- Orders are processed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Packages are shipped plastic-free with recyclable materials made of post-consumer waste or with repurposed materials.
- $2.20 Canadian Lettermail shipping without tracking and insurance
- $11 Flat Rate Canadian Shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-10 business days)
Please note, if you choose lettermail shipping without tracking & insurance, we are not responsible if your order is lost or stolen in the shipping process.
- $7.50 CAD Flat Rate USA shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-8 business days)
Packaging + End of Life
- This product comes package free
- End of life: Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles. At the end of it's lifespan, these cloths can be thrown away with compostable waste.
Hurry up! Sales Ends In