Casa Agave™ Woven Soap Bag - Exfoliating Scrubber
VENDOR: No Tox Life
This medium-soft fiber woven bag is suitable for daily exfoliation of the body. It also helps provide a longer life to soaps by letting you use tiny soap scraps (just stuff your scraps in the bag), and helps the soap dry fully between use.
Loose-woven agave fiber provides just the right amount of scrubbing on the body. Agave is a plant native to the southern Americas and is grown for a variety of uses including ropes, mats, rugs, even tequila and mezcal.
How to use
Place soap bar or soap scraps in the bag, wet the bag and scrub the body with the bag in the shower. When finished scrubbing, rinse bag lightly and hang to dry where it will dry fully between uses.
As it's a natural material, agave needs to remain dry between uses to extend its life.
Replace every 2-4 months or sanitize frequently by emptying the bag, washing in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher, or dipping in vinegar or boiling water.
- Orders are processed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Packages are shipped plastic-free with recyclable materials made of post-consumer waste or with repurposed materials.
- $2.20 Canadian Lettermail shipping without tracking and insurance
- $10 Flat Rate Canadian Shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-10 business days)
Please note, if you choose lettermail shipping without tracking & insurance, we are not responsible if your order is lost or stolen in the shipping process.
- $6 CAD Flat Rate USA shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3 business days)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In