Beeswax Wraps - Multiple Size & Print Options
VENDOR: Power Over Plastic
These organic beeswax wraps are handmade in Toronto and are an alternative to single-use food storage. They are a natural, environmentally-friendly way to preserve food. It’s the perfect alternative to plastic cling food wrap.
These versatile wraps can be used on fruit and vegetables, to keep cheese and bread from going bad, as a to-go snack pouch or sandwich bag, to pack a picnic, and more! These food wraps make a great birthday, holiday, and hostess gift!
Made with 100% Organic Cotton, Canadian premium beeswax, natural pine rosin, and organic jojoba oil. Beeswax natural antibacterial properties preserve and protect food
How to Use
Press the wrap with the palm of your hands around the item you wish to cover. The warmth of your hands will activate the stickiness of the wrap
Small: 7'' x 7'' | 17cm x 17cm
Medium: 10'' x 10'' inches | 25cm x 25cm
Large: 12'' x 12'' inches | 30cm x 30cm
Hand wash with **COLD** water and mild natural soap. Let air dry or gently towel dry for immediate use.
Do not use with hot foods or raw meat. Do not put in the microwave, dishwasher, or washing machine. Store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers, away from sunlight and direct heat sources.
Reuse for up to one year, depending on care and usage frequency - re-wax or compost your wraps at the end of its life
- Orders are processed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Packages are shipped plastic-free with recyclable materials made of post-consumer waste or with repurposed materials.
- $2.20 Canadian Lettermail shipping without tracking and insurance
- $10 Flat Rate Canadian Shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-10 business days)
Please note, if you choose lettermail shipping without tracking & insurance, we are not responsible if your order is lost or stolen in the shipping process.
- $6 CAD Flat Rate USA shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3 business days)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In