CASA AGAVE™ Woven Soap Bag - Exfoliating Scrubber
VENDOR: No Tox Life
Loose-woven agave fiber provides just the right amount of scrubbing on the body. Agave is a plant native to the southern Americas and is grown for a variety of uses including ropes, mats, rugs, even tequila and mezcal. The medium-soft fiber woven bag is suitable for daily exfoliation of the body.
Our Agave fiber exfoliating bag also helps provide a longer life to soaps by letting you use tiny soap scraps (just stuff your scraps in the bag), and helping the soap dry fully between use.
Pair it with our Vegan Ocean Sage Soap Bar for the perfect gift by selecting "Soap Saver + Ocean Sage Soap Bar.
How to Use
Place soap bar or soap scraps in the bag, wet the bag and scrub the body with the bag in the shower. When finished scrubbing, rinse bag lightly and hang to dry where it will dry fully between uses.
- Orders are processed within 7 business days of purchase.
- Packages are shipped plastic-free with recyclable materials made of post-consumer waste or with repurposed materials.
- $2.20 Canadian Lettermail shipping without tracking and insurance
- $11 Flat Rate Canadian Shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-10 business days)
Please note, if you choose lettermail shipping without tracking & insurance, we are not responsible if your order is lost or stolen in the shipping process.
- $7.50 CAD Flat Rate USA shipping with Tracking & Insurance (aprox. 3-8 business days)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In